• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Jillmarie

Just got a new phone and discovered your site, I have been jumping insurance hoops since July and now have a surgery date for gastric sleve. 12-1-10. I am so excited the date is final!!!!

Warmest wishes to you and thinking of you on your weightloss journey... please keep in touch and link in, we can support you even from such a distance as you wait for your surgery and beyond.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of answers on the forum here and we are always here if we can help...

The very best of luck with your weightloss journey and look forward very much to getting to know you.

Love and hugs, Bev xxx :grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::welcome2:

HI and :welcome: to WLS, you are a long way from us but we can support you and advice you as much as we are able as if you were our nearest neighbour :D XX

Thanks for the welcome.I know I have done my research but has anyone had good results with reversal of their diabetes with the gastric sleeve procedure.

HI Jillmarie and welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't answer the question though love.

hi and welcome,

I dont know anyone who has had diabetes and a sleeve but know lots who have had a bypass that has cured their diabetes almost straight away, so imagine that any wls would have a similar effect - certainly hope so for you anyway :)

24 days to go, how exciting, 2011 will really be a new year new you :D

looking forward to getting to know you

Jo x

welcome jillmarie you have really come to the right site there are loads of lovely people for, support and answers here good luck with you wl journey x

Back