• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hen Night Tomorrow....

emmarfrost

I am chiefio organiser of my freinds hen night, which is tomorrow evening.

For the last couple of months Ive been rabbling along about what a drunken night it will be etc etc.

Now I dont want to get drunk, as dont want to push my band in anyway in these earl days, but does anyone think I will be ok to have a glass of wine???? or two????
:party0016:

its liquid emma and it will go through your band no problem but avoid any gassy drinks, but its very early days for you and with very little food intake it may make you feel sickly at this stage as theres no solid food to absorb the alcohol.
just try and be sensible and stick to 1-2 glasses of wine if you decide to have any and please dont try to eat solids after drinking alchol as if you get a block at this stage while under alchol influence it can be a scary thing. have your chosen meal before you go out and then at least theres food lining your stomach.

always remember booze is empty high calories.

liz x

your welcome emma, just a suggestion have a glass of iced water inbetween the glasses of wine, just to be on the safe side.

i hope you have a good night x and no dancing on the tables :giggle:

liz x

have a great time Emma...we're off to a birthday party...guess who's driving???:rolleyes:

guess I'll be a cheap date :party0016:

hi emma did you have a good time ?

Hey girls, sorry didnt see this thread come back up for some reason.

I had a great time at the hen do, a few glasses of el vino punctuated with a glass of iced water between each- worked a treat.

Merry, but not sick or drunk as a skunk- also didnt have a kebab after for the first time ever in my life.Felt fab, and much more confident than I usually do going out.

Cheers for the advice laydeeeez xx

hey emma im really glad you had a nice time x

Back