• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi everyone

Big joe

Hi everyone...hope ur all keeping ok...was wondering if any one can give me some information...I had a gastric bypass in September last year...lost nearly 8 stone...but for 4 weeks have alot of pain by my right side rib and back shoulder...could it be muscle pain or gall stones, because of rapid weight loss...thanks x

When I had gall stones I had severe back pain that absolutely nothing would ease and feeling nauseous. I don't remember pain around the ribs - my pain was from shoulders to waist in the middle of my back - but that's not to say it wasn't there, it may have been masked by the back pain.

Even now, 20 years later, I still wince at the thought of that pain.

Hope you feel better soon x

Sounds like Gall Stones to me. I had very similar symptoms and had my gall bladder out. Had over 30 stones in there. Funny thing is I still get attacks as if the gall baldder is still there - its actually quite common ????

Hope you get it sorted x

Sounds like Gall Stones to me. I had very similar symptoms and had my gall bladder out. Had over 30 stones in there. Funny thing is I still get attacks as if the gall baldder is still there - its actually quite common ????

Hope you get it sorted x

Ahhhh thanks so much! X

Back