• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hospital check up today

BandyEmm

Hi all, had my check up today and all went ok, Told kathy ( the nurse) that i struggle a bit, she assured me its a learning thing, And it didnt help with all my infections etc. So she said to me to take my first fill what was 2 and a bit weeks ago as my starting point as the 6 weeks previous is recovery.

So in them 2 weeks i lost 4.2kg (9.2lbs)
Wasnt too bad as im also TOTM and a bit constipated. :mad:

Am back there in 3 months time. I also found out i have a 14ml band

Got loads of room in the band to play with then Emm ! Hope you are over all the bugs etc soon. You are doing awesome so far xxx Hugs xxx

Thanks hun, was hoping for another fill, But she wouldnt until i had established a good eating pattern and was having at least 2L of fluid aday...
So hopefully in 3 mths she will be able to top me up lol xx

Argh! It's frustrating but probably for the best in the long run. I had a lot of very tiny fills and I was afraid I was never going to get restriction. It certainly didn't feel like anything had been done to me for months of the first year!
My problem was not being able to get to the hospital for all my fill appointments as well so I was kind of muddling along for a long time.
Hope that you get into a good routine that suits you for next time...hard to remember the fluids isn't it? I still forget!

Back