• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much to eat?

kirstyd

Hey everyone :)

I'm 5 days post op (sleeve) and just wondering how much I should b eating at this stage? To day I've had 1/2 slim fast shake (125ml skimmed milk 1 scoop) then I've had water and sum sugar free dilute juice. And for lunch I had ww chicken noodle soup sieved with no bits then one o the kids yoghurts. And I'll have soup for dinner.

Is that to much not enough?? I don't know

My sleeve makes alot of gurgling noises to and my mouth automatically starts making saliva hehe I've been sipping juice (hard not to gulp).

I just want sim advice too much not enough. Or cause I'm just out does it not really matter at this stage ???? Sorry for the ramble on any help wd b very gratefully received. Xxxx

Hi
Your right it doesn't matter at this stage, thats about what i was eating and as long as your fluids are high and your taking a forceval vitamin daily it wont be long until your on to the next stage. Follow the sheet word for word and you cant go wrong.

Kim

Back