• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i cant seem to fit it all in...

rachaelh

now now not what you're thinking lol! i'm on pre op milk diet first official day but start of second actual week of doing it and although i never thought i'd be saying this, certainly not yet anyway but i just can't seem to manage to eat/drink my daily allowance, i'm on the srh milk diet and i'm allowed

2-3 pints milk daily (im struggling to drink 1 pint skimmed as i can't stand milk)
2 diet yoghurt's (managed 1 today)
3-4 portions of fruit (i've had an orange and a banana today)
sugar free jelly (had some of this but only as i had to have a lunch break at work and grabbed something to take in)
one bowl of veg soup (didn't fancy so i've had a cup of the marigold swiss veg bouillion i was recommended which btw is lovely!)

my concern is what if i don't have everything will the liver not shrink? i just feel bloated constantly and i can't seem to manage any more grrrrr!!

I had 2-3pt milk and 2 yogs each day. Milky coffees every hour????

I'm on day 2 of the low calorie one , 1 wetabix 100ml skimmed milk for brekkie, 4oz cottage cheese and salad for lunch, low fat yoghurt in aft, 6oz chicken (or any lean meat )2 sml pots and veg in evening , then 1 banana as supper i allow 200mls skimmed milk for whole day so can have cups of tea xx that's what the spire have asked me to do no mention of milk diet at all :)

Rachel I am on the same as you. I struggled at the weekend a bit cos that's when I normally eat sausage sandwiches and the likes. Yesterday I was busy all day and left everything for the night only had a satsuma and coffee. Worst mistake I couldn't stomach it all. Had to stay up late to make sure I got it in.
Try and spread it out through the day like a normal diet if you can. It might help :)
You can do it Hun. It's for the greater good woohoo!!!

Rachel,

You can add sugar (NAS) Crusha to the milk and then perhaps freeze some to make lollies (though not ideal weather in November!) or make up sugar free jelly crystals using 1/4 pint boiling water and allow to cool until starting to set, then add 3/4 pint milk and whisk before putting in the fridge.

Milky coffee is another option if you like it.

You should try to meet the intake requirement otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and will nor let your liver shrink sufficiently!

Tatiana

thanks everyone, i'm going to try and make myself have a milky coffee every hour, lay of the sf jelly and make myself do it its only for a week and a bit i'll just have to grin and bear it x

I'm struggling too Rachael. having orange juice fir brekkie. chopped banana and portion of pre prepared exotic fruit from sainsburys with a muller light yog on top fir lunch! makes a massive bowl full and full afterwards. then I have a large glass of milk. another one later on before tea which is a bowl of home made veg soup. had another yog and sf jelly last night but couldn't eat it all. made me gag. nit managing all the milk, and believe it or not not losing weight ! just my luck! I've been following this for 3weeks now but having a ww meal at night instead if soup so maybe my body is used to it!

worried now about the liver shrinkage ! :-( xx

Back