• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm Back

Karen19745

Hi everyone, haven't been on since beginning of December, I had a flood on 7th December, burst water pipe, most of the house ruined, had to stay with my mam and dad in their bungalow with the kids and the dogs, then we had to move in to rented accomodation 10 days before Christmas while the insurance company repair the house, even though they have only just put the humidifiers in on Monday this week.

As always I comfort eat and diet has gone out of the window, but I went to see Dr Balapuri on 21st December for a 2nd endoscopy and he said everything was fine and I am now on the list. Ive been weighed this week and I have put 6 and a half pound on since they last weighed me at the end of November so I have to get my bum in to gear now because they could potentially call me for my surgery any time.

Still in the rented property, it looks like a storage area with beds in it but I don't care. The only consolations are that I might get a new kitchen and that no-one was in when it happened.

Can't wait to get home but probably going to be another couple of months.

Really hard to get back in to the diet again but can't risk getting my surgery cancelled, any tips to help me kick start,

I will be back on here all the time as I have lost 20 lbs while I was motivated.

Sorry for rambling, Karen x

Hi Karen

So sorry to hear of your problems - this flooding is awful
:(

My mantra at the moment (annoyingly) is "keep calm and carry on" lol. Easy to say but hard to do.

Chin up

:)

Chill, stop worrying about your house and try and be conscious of what's in your shopping trolley. If it's not in the house you can't eat it....

Good luck with the weight loss......

Welcome back :D I would try and focus on all the good things that the op is going to bring you! Maybe doing a pro and con list will help you get motivated all the things you hate about being overweight and all the good things about being slim.....picture yourself in beautiful clothes in small sizes and think about another summer being too hot and bothered to enjoy the nice weather :D Hope you get back on track and the house will be ready for you soon :D XX

Hi glad your back, sorry to hear that you have been going through a bad patch. Hopefully you can get back on track and its great new about being put on the list...well done xx

nice to see you back again. Your weight gain isn't very much considering all that's happened and also that we've had xmas to get through. How about treating yourself to something a size smaller from the sales to get you motivated again? Perhaps some new pj's to wear in the hospital?

Back