• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Introducing myself..

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Hi all,,just want to say massive hellooo to you all..
Here is a little about me.. I was born as the eldest of 9 children and out of all of them I was one of the smallest on born...
Childhood I was as they call it "normal" but then about the age of 10 I started to have extreme hunger.. So hungry I could vomit or kill if I did not eat..
As my parents noticed my mum used to say " u have something wrong with your gens" so as I child does I started to ask myself what is wrong with me???
Anyway life went on with me getting fatter and fatter.. With doing extreme diets and losing big amounts 4-5 stones but it always came back with extra..
Then I fell pregnant with my beautiful son.. Once he was born life seemed worth living in the heavy cage..
But from since the day my son was born I noticed things where a bit different.. He didn't meet milestones was very floppy didn't sit up.. And being from a large family of children I knew something was different.. So my son was tested and we were told he had a chromosome 16p 11.2 micro deletion syndrome.. I was like "WHAT" ...
So where did this come from??? So me and dad where tested.. And yes u guess it.. It was from me...
We where told that The deletion causes many problems.. Hypertonia..Autism..obesity.. What do u mean obesity???. We where told that they had found people with deletion had increased hunger and duplication have no hunger feelings
I finally started to understand.. There really was something wrong with my genes!!! I am not under any illusions that my weight is all that but most adults with this are morbidly obese.. So this has made me realise I am trying to win a losing battle on my own which has now led me to gastric bypass because I have been dieting for about 22 years and now it's time for help.. I have now 2 little girl too a year apart.. I need to be here to help my son with this deletion plus his autism and other problems and want to be there on my girls wedding days and be the best grandma when it's time, not be grandma in a mobility scooter due to be so obese I can't walk... This has taken to much of my life away and it stops now... I need to be here to guide my son with the knowledge I have gained about this chromosome, which sadly my parents did not know for me..
And hopefully if my son has children to teach him how to guide his children..
Plus I want to walk in top shop and pick up a size 10 and it fits.. Even if it just once.. Lol.. We'll now I bored you to death.. He he he.. I am finally going to thank you for reading xxxxx

Hi & welcome xxx thank you for sharing your story & I hope your WLS brings all you wish for :)

Hello, what a heartfelt story
good luck and welcome to a great forum

Hi Beautiful And a huge welcome to a very warm friendly site a lovely post ty ..... i wish you all the luck in the world hunni x x xx

Welcome, wishing you every success on your journey, I look forward to your "I've been to top shop and brought my size 10" post xx

Thank u everyone.. Have felt such a heart warming welcome and look forward to talking to you all over time... Xxx

Back