• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its all getting real now .....

Lozberry

Well 10 day pre op diet starts tomorrow, pre op assessment Friday and being admitted next Friday for a gastric bypass on Saturday the 1st! Starting to become nervous now and 100% committed to my new lifestyle ! Starting to get sick however of people saying can you not do this your self ! However it's my choice and my decision, I have tried and maintained a 2.5 stone loss since July last year so it's a good starting point for my new journey ! Onwards and downwards wohoooo ;-)

Hi welcome and good luck :)

good luck and remember we are all here for you

Have your bypass,follow the rules,stick with this forum...it's a winning combination....and good luck!...it's the start of a new life xx

good for you loz :) im putting off telling too many folk as i know i will get the same............ ive already had others telling me how well i've done up until now 'cant you carry on by yourself' or 'your not that big'. Even hubby keeps saying you dont have to go thru with it you know lol i love you whatever size you are.......... but after so many miserable years bad health and mobility issues IM DOING IT . Good luck at your pre op and with the liver diet lol yum yum. The time will fly by now, and soon you'll be wondering what all the worry was for. (Remind me this next week) im not far behind you either, yogurt diet begins thursday, my op 6th feb. best of luck hun keep us posted x x x

Hello and very good luck

good for you loz :) im putting off telling too many folk as i know i will get the same............ ive already had others telling me how well i've done up until now 'cant you carry on by yourself' or 'your not that big'. Even hubby keeps saying you dont have to go thru with it you know lol i love you whatever size you are.......... but after so many miserable years bad health and mobility issues IM DOING IT . Good luck at your pre op and with the liver diet lol yum yum. The time will fly by now, and soon you'll be wondering what all the worry was for. (Remind me this next week) im not far behind you either, yogurt diet begins thursday, my op 6th feb. best of luck hun keep us posted x x x
rrrrr thank you , that's really kind , we're u having your op ? I'm getting rather nervous now but it's gotta be done ! Enjoyed myself last night for the first time in ages as been doing slimming world for 5 month so it was a lovely treat! Sort of like the last supper lol and on the milk this morning ! X

rrrrr thank you , that's really kind , we're u having your op ? I'm getting rather nervous now but it's gotta be done ! Enjoyed myself last night for the first time in ages as been doing slimming world for 5 month so it was a lovely treat! Sort of like the last supper lol and on the milk this morning ! X

:) im having mine at Treliske hospital in Cornwall. Nerves not really hit yet, more excited now, but im sure as it gets closer i may panic lol was all prepared for starting my yogurt diet tomorrow, thought id check with hospital re my dairy intolerance about dairy free yogurts to be told NO and was promptly emailed over another diet, which suits me just fine :eat: and to be honest not much different to what i do already. SO very happy, but feel for all you peeps out there on milk. x x x good luck hun keep us posted x x x shout if you need and words of support :)

Back