• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's the little things....

Louanne79

Been away for a long weekend in Cornwall and had an absolute ball. Was able to walk for miles and play with our dog on the beach for ages - something I couldn't do last year due to aching joints and just not having the energy.
Yesterday, I went to get my hair cut and coloured (have gone from a blonde asymetric bob to a dark brown pixie crop), and had a deep tissue back massage. I wouldn't have been brave enough to do either of these things before losing 5½ stone. I feel like a new woman!
Finally, on the way home I popped in to M&S and was looking at winter coats. This time last year I could barely squeeze into their plus-size 28 items, now though, I slipped into a size 20 winter coat and it fit like a glove. I almost cried that I was in a 'normal' shop trying on anything that took my fancy. If I thought getting into an Evans size 20 was exciting, this beat it hands down!
Sorry to go on, but just needed to bask in my own glory for a minute :eek: I know this journey isn't always easy, and sometimes it's downright difficult, but these little things that cheered me up show it's worth it.
xXx

Well dun ur doin great hun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Bask away baby its great isnt it!
I have a Bon Marche five mins from my house and pop in all the time trying clothes on,Never buy them but love seeing what styles suit me now.I got size 14 pants on today,granted they had stretch and elastic waist but chuffin Nora me in size 14s!You will get there in the next few months and will be basking again.Maz x

awww thats great Louanne, bask, bask and bask some more, you chuffingwell deserve it :) xxx

Bask away baby its great isnt it!
I have a Bon Marche five mins from my house and pop in all the time trying clothes on,Never buy them but love seeing what styles suit me now.I got size 14 pants on today,granted they had stretch and elastic waist but chuffin Nora me in size 14s!You will get there in the next few months and will be basking again.Maz x

Thanks hun. I really liked the coat, but didn't buy it - I have a feeling it might only fit like a glove for a few weeks! Hopefully I'll go back in a few weeks to try it again, finger crossed it will be dropping off!
xXx

It's great isn't it, I get just as excited I've went from a size 32 in feb to a 20 now. Going shopping at weekend just for sum work trousers hoping to get a 18 and I've never been that size for 25 yrs lol
Well done on the loss so far x

happy days said:
It's great isn't it, I get just as excited I've went from a size 32 in feb to a 20 now. Going shopping at weekend just for sum work trousers hoping to get a 18 and I've never been that size for 25 yrs lol
Well done on the loss so far x

Thank you. You've done amazingly well too.
I'm sure you'll get into those 18's xXx

My lovely son just gave me some money to treat myself,and dont spend it on anything else,he said!

Big an Bouncy said:
My lovely son just gave me some money to treat myself,and dont spend it on anything else,he said!

Awww! xXx

Back