• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've done it!

Hi Lisa

Well done on getting to goal ! I'm at goal too and maintaining, I havent even thought about a defill to be honest. Speak to your provider and see what they advise xx

WoooHooo well done x x

(BTW Are you the LBD who used to have those of us on the Slimming World Minimins in our toes doing WiFit challenges??)

:)WooHooo Lisa:)

You've done Fantastic-in just 18 months-WOW

-when you get time please let us know more about your journey - eg., have you done much exercise?

Thank you everyone!

Well done Maz on maintaining. Interesting to note that you haven't had a de-fill. Are you finding it difficult?

I am off on holiday to Crete next week and I tend to get a bit tight when I fly so thought a defill might help especially as I don't want to be pb'ing or losing weight while I'm away!

I am maintaining by default lol

I would like to lose some more weight, my BMI is now 24 but I would like to lose another stone. My body says otherwise.

I think for me a defill would mean a weight gain, which I dont want x

Well done you bet you are chuffed. I got to goal last October and had a 1mil defill and over the next three months I put a stone and a half back on. I then had a half mil put back in to help me lose it again, I have lost a stone of it but am struggling to lose the last half this time. So be careful how much you have out, maybe half a mil would be enough, check with your provider see what they think...

Well done :)

Not guilty! There can't be another LBD can there? lol ;-)

She was definitely called Lisa and I'm sure her Minimins name was 3 initials too. Ah well, silly me!

Back