• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just back 1st fil

nevaehgold

Hi all just got backfrom first fil journey into Manchester was the worst part lol
All went well was amazed how it didn't hurt at all. Doctor put 4mls in to start then had to drink the yuk went down fairly easy so he put in another ml so now have 5mls in a 10ml band.

thats great half full, you should get good restriction from that, just remember to eat slowly and chew well.

good luck with it

liz x

hiya
I was advised to stay on liquids for 3 days after my last fill, but those that do the fills, say various amounts. 3 days worked for me tho:)

I then went onto three days of mushy food, and then after that, back to a normal diet, be careful and listen to your band tho
mynewlife

Thanks Liz good advice as always. how long do I need to stay on liquids?

:eek: didnt they advise you on this ? :eek:

all surgeons are different most recommend 3 days, mine always says only 24 after a fill on liquids.
The day after i usually try a little mash and gravy just test what level of restriction has occured after each fill.

liz x

Thanks for replies all doctor said was just to be careful for a few days? But will take your advice as you have all been there!

Back