• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just wanted to share my sucess :-)

nichola24

Just been to the gym to exercise/ train for race for life, and i can proudly say i managed to do the whole 5k in 57 mins!!! neva thought id be on a treadmill for tht long, and then afterwards i did a 20 min swim! exhausted now nd have to go to work booo!

ah well all to do again on wed :)

im gonna try getting tht time down now, and include some jogging!

That's fantastic! Well done you x

i think its sunday 21st july at clumber park in north notts, shud be a nice route as clumber is a country estate with a massive lake, nd lots of forest :)

really looking forward to it!

Well dun Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thank you :)

Fantastic going, good for you. It's very inspiring reading to see how well you're doing. xx :)

Well done!! Thats fantastic!!
Its my goal to complete the race for life this year by actually running it!!
Keep it up :D
xx

Well Done xx

missb21 i think im going to try tht couch to 5k thing to get me into jogging it, but im gonna wait till ive lost a few more stones so i dont ruin my knees.

thanks Jen :) glad my journey inspires you xx

Just been to the gym to exercise/ train for race for life, and i can proudly say i managed to do the whole 5k in 57 mins!!! neva thought id be on a treadmill for tht long, and then afterwards i did a 20 min swim! exhausted now nd have to go to work booo!

ah well all to do again on wed :)

Wow Well done you - wish i could do the same, excersize is not my friend never has been - need to train my mind into wanting my body to do it !! x

hi nichola,
are you sure you not training for the olympics this year ha ha
well done, i hate exercise and really admire those who are motived to do it

lol maybe for the 2016 olympics :)

everything is on hold at the mo, i think ive pulled my bk whilst out walking the dog :-( been in a lot of pain with it today, im crossing everything tht it goes away v soon nd ive not done ne major damage, it would put pay to a lot of future ambitions if i have.

Back