• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ladies problems

mandymoo

Had the band fitted on Monday, before going in my period just finished now after the op bleeding heavy. Have phone the hosp & they have said ad I'm injecting still could be the reason has anyone experienced this?
Also when I (excuse me) put wipe myself I get a really sharp pain from one of my scars not sure if it's the way I'm turning so so painful?
Thanks all sorry probably bring a whittle bum :) x

Try not to worry Mandy, it all sounds normal but if you are still worried in a few days ring your provider again. Take care x

I was on my period while on the operating table .... yuk but Mr Khan was so laissez-faire about it all when I told him lol.

However the op messed up my period and I missed the next one .. So any weirdness could be attributed to the op.

Also the twisting while reaching for your bum-crease may well be causing the sharp pain .. just take it easy deary.

xxxxxxxxx :hug99:

Mazza said:
Try not to worry Mandy, it all sounds normal but if you are still worried in a few days ring your provider again. Take care x

Thanks Mazza just being a worry pants lol xx

cah-ching said:
I was on my period while on the operating table .... yuk but Mr Khan was so laissez-faire about it all when I told him lol.

However the op messed up my period and I missed the next one .. So any weirdness could be attributed to the op.

Also the twisting while reaching for your bum-crease may well be causing the sharp pain .. just take it easy deary.

xxxxxxxxx :hug99:

Thanks Hun can't wait to not have so far to reach when wiping lol
Big kiss xx

Reaching whilst wiping cause my stitched to tug too. Dont worry, it gets easier after a few more days.

Tamgredan said:
Reaching whilst wiping cause my stitched to tug too. Dont worry, it gets easier after a few more days.

Roll on a few days, if I catch it wrong it nearly sends me through the roof x

Spoke to gp told me to keep an eye on it & be careful I don't show any signs like pains in chest etc in case it's a blood clot gulp.
Thought I was getting away to easy lol
X

Back