• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last family meal

blondelozzie

I am going out for my last meal with my family as 'lozzie' the fat bird that chooses the BIGGEST thing on the menu!
My pre op starts on Sunday for my op on 1st sept.
I am gonna enjoy this 'last supper' in the knowledge that Sunday is the start of the rest of my slimmer life and the past 42 fat years are behind me!
Bring on the bahji's, cook up that curry my Indian chef its the last u will c of me for a long long long time!:wave_cry:
Yippeeeeee:p

Indulge, enjoy and wave goodbye - better times come with smaller plates! Welcome to your new journey. Tracey x

Waheyy!! Congratulations :) hope it goes well for you!

I didn't have a last meal, so enjoy it for me too LOL Kat x

My last meal will be an Irish my absolute favourite.
Hope it all goes well

meant Indian that's my fat fingers lol

My op is on 31st Aug. I've only been asked to do 1 week pre op diet so my last meal is on the 23rd Aug,, which also happens to be my anniversary! Timed that well!:)
We've traditionally gone out for a Chinese banquet for our anniversary because it's my favourite food, so it's only fitting it should also be my last 'massive' meal!

Hi,
Enjoy your meal.
We have our ops on the same day.

I am being banded.

We can be op buddys

Good luck

Jane x

Thanks Jane! Yes lets be op buddies will be nice to have someone on same start as me! Where r u having yours done? I am at Dolan park.

Back