• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last visit before pre op diet how long could i be waiting?

zebraaaaa

Hello!

Looking for other people who have had or haveing surgery buy doctor el hassani or the nice American sounding lady who works with him( cant remember her name very lovely and quite funny)

I met with the nice American sounding lady last week at Orpington hospital, she was so helpful but my hart sunk when I was told if be looking at 6-8 months still :(

Was wondering had anyone else been told this and then got surgery early, i don't want to push but my job is hanging in the balance (im scared)
Any help or othe people's l knowledge would be really helpful

Thank you xx

im at the same point as you her name is star shes from Canada i believe she is lovely i have the same surgeon too he is also nice
the nurse star said i might be able to go to the private hospital chester something
which surgery are you wanting to have im having a bypass
i cant wait i hope i get it this year the surgeon did say 5 months but that was in June i said that to star at the app and she said if that's what the surgeon says then that's what it should be she says 8 months as a max time limit
gd luck any way i hope we both hear soon

Back