• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liver reducing diet...6 wks???????

Thank you Angels :) You will also be just as gorgeous as you are! Just a slimmer blonde bombshell lol

Once we are slim, we can start a slim clothes amnesty and get all the slimbos to give up their clothes lol

Thank you Angels :) You will also be just as gorgeous as you are! Just a slimmer blonde bombshell lol

Once we are slim, we can start a slim clothes amnesty and get all the slimbos to give up their clothes lol

Lol blonde bombshell with cue balls in socks for boobs!!! Am actually rly scared of losin my ladies! We've grown quite close over the yrs lol

I am scared of that too! Me and my puppies are firm (or not so firm) pals lol

They are F at the moment. 15st 8lb was my slimmest as an adult and they were D/DD then.

Im 44EE and when I was a size 12 (14st) I was a C/D. But I will prob look into funding a boob job in the future if they get any smaller than that lmao

My partner told me to start saving now! rofl!!

lol I'm gonna need to take out a loan when i've lost the flab!!!

Me and you both!! Lets ask for Primarni gift cards for presents from now! lol

Hmmm, that's quite a gd idea lmao

Our families will probably call us cheeky cows at first lol

Nope! My sis has got a money box with my name on it for me as she cant wait to give me a makeover! She saving some of her pocket money despite some of my half a**ed protestations lmao Blesss her!!!

Mum doing the same! No other family lol

That is really sweet! You are very lucky :)

I am, we've had our ups and downs but I love them both...off to cinema with my bratty sis tonight so best go get ready! lol
Night girly xx

That is the way of families :) lol

Did you have a good time?

Have you heard anything more from the hospital?

Hey hunni, the film was ****! Knew it would be but she wanted to go see it and only cost £4 so... lol

Then the night got worse when I weighed myself and realised I'm actually the heaviest I've ever been :-( dunno how cos I've been worked soooo much this wk. Still, starting pre op diet on monday so hopefully should get lost again!

Not heard from them, they said they'll call me on Tues when the coordinator is bk to work!

Having a really crappy day today...my new job is takin the p***. If they keep on I won't be working there for long! God I hate working for companies!!!!

Sorry about the rant! How are you??

Lol!! At least it wasn't too much!

I had that heaviest moment 2 weeks ago when the dietician weighed me. I emotionally collapsed. Then put the feeling in a cannon and shot myself into working on it. Not a nice feeling!

Sorry this week is so hard. With your job as well (((hugs))) I am self employed. Love the freedom, but it doesn't pay the bills :)

Got to see the weight management physician on Tues. I hope he/she will be happy I am losing.

Good luck with your pre op diet chick :)

Back