• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MDT tomorrow - St Richards - Agggggh

I got my questionnaire hun I sent that back on the 16th so now I'm just waiting for the MDT appointment through, just feels like everything is taking forever! Lol you might find it hard finding the FB group, it's a closed group but for some reason it doesn't show up in the search bar, let me know if you can't find it hun, I'll pm you x

Ah it might be because I've not reached my fifty posts yet! Because there was a deadline on the form, I rang them to check they had received it, and while I was on the phone I asked them when I might hear from them. The estimated early new year and they were spot on! Might be worth a try? x

Well at least you know that you are in the system. I wasn't going to call, but then I thought that I would end up spending the next x number of weeks wondering if it had been received or not. Thinking about it, my Gp rang me six weeks after the closing date for the form, because he had just had a letter from St Richards as they were concerned about my mental health because of some of the answers that I gave. I think I had my letter maybe three weeks after that? I wish I could tell you it was within a fortnight, but I wanted to be honest x

Oh no hun I know I'm in for a long wait but to be honest as long as I get that yes I'd wait a year if I have to! Lol x realistically I probably won't get surgery til the end of the year, if they do say yes x

Back