• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Memory like a sieve? Help needed - again

genevive57

hi peeps,
i'm havin one of those days again!! sure i'm havin more of them than i should though - i keep forgettin things, peoples names etc.,
can someone help me out please.
a few weeks ago a lovely person on her started a record of everyone who was having an op, their type of op and, when their op was takin place.
she very kindly put me on this list but, since my orignal op date was cancelled i wanted to let her know of my new op date so she can keep her thread going.
do you know who this is ? or, is it you ?
sorry to be so scatty
guess what i did this mornin?? i only put the milk jug in the dishwasher and my used breakfast bowl in the fridge!!
don't tell anyone tho ha ha xx :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hi peeps,
i'm havin one of those days again!! sure i'm havin more of them than i should though - i keep forgettin things, peoples names etc.,
can someone help me out please.
a few weeks ago a lovely person on her started a record of everyone who was having an op, their type of op and, when their op was takin place.
she very kindly put me on this list but, since my orignal op date was cancelled i wanted to let her know of my new op date so she can keep her thread going.
do you know who this is ? or, is it you ?
sorry to be so scatty
guess what i did this mornin?? i only put the milk jug in the dishwasher and my used breakfast bowl in the fridge!!
don't tell anyone tho ha ha xx :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
there ya go :) xxx

http://www.wlsurgery.com/general-su...ussion/141740-operation-date-whats-yours.html

what a little star you are caren. shoud'ave known i could rely on you darlin. many thanks. hope you ok hunny bun. i'm still not getting away with that CPAP carry on. have had a head cold for past few days which hasn't helped. but, i am trying to stick with it caren - if not i don't get my op do i??
can i ask another silly question? if i just wear the nose pillows, will the CPAP work if i still breathe through my mouth, will the air go in anyway or, am i just wasting my time? don't go back for another four weeks so i need to get it right before then xx

what a little star you are caren. shoud'ave known i could rely on you darlin. many thanks. hope you ok hunny bun. i'm still not getting away with that CPAP carry on. have had a head cold for past few days which hasn't helped. but, i am trying to stick with it caren - if not i don't get my op do i??
can i ask another silly question? if i just wear the nose pillows, will the CPAP work if i still breathe through my mouth, will the air go in anyway or, am i just wasting my time? don't go back for another four weeks so i need to get it right before then xx
if you dont use the cpap, you will still have the apnoea and wont be able to have your op as it will be too dangerous, you might die. If you have nose pillows but breath out of your mouth it wont work properly, so not good :( you really need to sort it mate, or theres no op for you, good luck xxx

am really gonna stick with it caren. i gotta have my op - too many people depend on me emotionally and financially!! i gotta get myself fit soon xx

Back