• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Met my surgeon

lisa35

Last week whist I went to the weight management clinic to see if I could be put forward for gastric bypass funding. However while I was there I was suffer really bad pains from my gallbladder and they were that worried they called the surgeon that they were using for my gastric bypass and he admitted me, before going though they had an emergency MDT meeting and said I had funding. So when I saw the surgeon on Thursday after spending the night in hospital on his request he said he would remove my gall bladder and I would see him in clinic as soon as they could and arrange for my bypass so Friday he took my gallbladder out and informed me my appointment was for 28th February to see him and arrange for my bypass I'm still in a state of shock with how quick it's all going in 4-6 weeks I could have it done :))

Hi, hope you are feeling ok after your op, im currently waiting for a scan to see if i have gallstones. Was in ahony 2 weeks ago and dr thinks its gallstones, how long have you suffered with the pains? Ive never had pain like it in my life......
Op come round very quick so hopefully some good has come out of it.
Sue x

To be honest had worst 3 days of my life been in so much pain with my broken rib and constipation there's been times I've crawled the walls nearly passing out with the pain I've had the pain from gallstones since September but the gall bladder was inflamed so had constant pain from that there was times I wish if never of had it done and I'm in 2 minds about gastric bypass now cause of how I've felt.
Last today I've started to feel a little more normal and don't doubt if my rib hadn't been broke it wouldn't have been as painful as this Guess I was just unlucky

Back