• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my sisters put a lock on her bedroom door !!!!

hopelesscase

My sister has had a sort out of her wardrobe today and i came away with a bag full of stuff in size 8 and 10 how mad is that. Better still one of the dresss and a shirt fit me already they say size 8 M&S it is just a light weight shift dress but is really nice.
Now no way am i a size 8 im a 12/14 but it felt bloody good putting it on and it fitting me. lol

As i was leaving my sister said at this rate i better get some locks on my doors. She has been so supportive of me through my op and if we go out for a meal quite often readily shares her meal with me if there is something i fancy but they dont do a smaller portion. She then goes on to have a pudding. lol

She has always been lovely and slim but has a physical disability and has to watch her weight as if she carries a few extra lbs it effects her mobility, but she shocked me the other day whilst we were out clothes shopping when she said she was feeling really dowdy next to me. I made sure in the next few shops she got first dibs on things as she only gets to go shopping when i am with her and i can go any time.
hc

aaah that's lovely that you have that sort of great loving relationship with your sister. And great clothes too :D

Carole it must feel so good to be able to "share" a wardrobe with your sister. My sister is only 5ft tall so for one they'd be too short and for another I'd never fit into her size 12's lol. Come to think of it even when I was a teenager none of my friends clothes were ever big enough for me even though they all used to swap and change clothes I always had to stick with my own.

How great is that!

Awww excellent news about the clothes size! I went to a boot sale today and piced up a size 18 skirt...its really tight and I wont wear it for a few weeks, but it did button up! Ive not been an 18 since I was in school and that feeling is AMAZING!!! So I defo know how you feel! Your really lucky to have such a supportive sister...so good on you both! xx

Back