• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My surgen - Mr Anselm Agwunobi

tink75

Hi all - I just wondered if anyone had been operated on by my surgen Mr Anselm Agwunobi. He seems really really nice but that doesn't make him a great surgen (although I am hoping). He is based at the Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle. I have read that lots of you have had surgery there by Mr Ammori but as I am being funded by PCT I didn't get a choice which surgen I got. Thanks all.

I think this is the same Mr Agwunobi as the one who operates at Spire Macclesfield, and a few of our regular ladies have had him there recently. Have a look at Candie's diary.

I had Mr A at Macclesfield for a bypass in July and he is fab; really professional as well as caring:D:D

Oh thank you - I instantly liked him as he gave my husband and I a massive smile down the corridor after he called my name. He made me feel really relaxed and answered my questions honestly. This has really helped as I now know my instincts were right. Thanks Candie - I have just read through your WLD and it was great to read how well you are doing. It also helped me realise what is a realistic amount of weight to lose weekly. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank you - I instantly liked him as he gave my husband and I a massive smile down the corridor after he called my name. He made me feel really relaxed and answered my questions honestly. This has really helped as I now know my instincts were right. Thanks Candie - I have just read through your WLD and it was great to read how well you are doing. It also helped me realise what is a realistic amount of weight to lose weekly. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!
You're welcome hun;)I was lucky to get him when the other surgeon left, but am so glad I did:).He doesn't waste time with the arrogance of a lot of surgeons, which I found refreshing;):D

Yes he was great - I was only in his office for 15 mins and I left with a beaming smile and a surgery date. He even changed the date of my surgery to support my work commitments. He's seems a really good bloke.

Back