• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MY time is comming.

edge

Hi all,just had my consultation today.Got my bypass date its the 15th october 2012,at murrayfield hosp,wirral.Looking forward to a new chapter in my life.spent too long messing about on diets that never work must have spent a fortune over the years.hopefully this is the answer ive been looking for.:)

wooohooo fab news hun, not long hunnie xxxx

brilliant news and good luck xxx

Great news not long

Brilliant news, I'm so happy for you...less than 2 months and you'll be a loser!
Em xxx

That's great news did you get your date at the same time I have to wait if I don't hear I my phone after two weeks

Whoop whoop, that's brilliant news. Good luck Hun, see you on the losers bench.
Xxx

Great news for you!! Not long to wait either!!

Yeah not long to wait,which im pretty pleased about.Because im going private it was a case of assessment 1 day,consultation next day and a date for the op was sorted out there and then,scinting myself to pay for it mind,after seeing my own doctor I didnt hold out much hope of getting it done on the nhs and it would probably take about two years and then keep your fingers crossed that the criterer isnt changed.

Back