• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nausea

sophiapink100

I am 10 days post op and this morning I woke feeling incredibly sick, I haven't been able to shift it all day and it's almost acidy nausea.

Has anyone else had this?

Yes! For me it was a newly developed lactose intolerance and I had been bad with gross lanzoprizole tablets and hadn't taken them as often ad prescribed so I got switched to omeprazole for acid and the omeprazole is working better for me.

I also had nausea a couple of weeks ago and had to take some cyclazine for a few days which really helped.

Yes! For me it was a newly developed lactose intolerance and I had been bad with gross lanzoprizole tablets and hadn't taken them as often ad prescribed so I got switched to omeprazole for acid and the omeprazole is working better for me. I also had nausea a couple of weeks ago and had to take some cyclazine for a few days which really helped.

Cool thank you Hun. I've only had it today and I've struggled "eating" because of it. It's such a gross feeling. I have an appt Tomo at docs so sill mention it to them

It's gross, I know. I've felt a bit icky today like food doesn't want to go down but I think it's this heat! Hope you feel better soon X

I think its the heat ladies.

Anyone else getting so sick of Slimfast they feel sick as soon as they taste it?!

Slimfast makes me puke/ gives me diarrhoea I'm also steering well clear! I've discovered these new shakes by the good whey company, they're 145 calories and 20g protein in mango passionfruit or berry flavour, they're divine!

Slimfast makes me puke/ gives me diarrhoea I'm also steering well clear! I've discovered these new shakes by the good whey company, they're 145 calories and 20g protein in mango passionfruit or berry flavour, they're divine!

Did you get them online? X

The bottled shakes are available at my local co-op by the flavoured milk etc but I will be ordering some of the powder online to add to my own inventions, I like it because it doesn't have that gritty protein powder texture and isn't really sweet.

The Good Whey Company drinks are called upbeat and are currently on offer for £1 at Tesco until 5th August and the £1 at Holland and Barrett until 27th August. They are 145 calories for 250ml bottle and have 20g of protein. They are found in the chilled section and once open should be consumed within 24 hours, they need to be kept in the fridge. I hope this helps.:)

Back