• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly 3 weeks post band

That's a good way to look at it!!

I'm just filling up on the right things! I've not been enjoying squash either so I've been having cadburys hi lites hot chocolate there only 38 calories and really nice x

Sorry just popped in !

30lbs down in 3 weeks post op is amazing!! I can only hope for such results. Well done!!! Xx

You should that's an amazing start! X

Ive been doing carrot and swede mash it's delicious and obviously saves the carbs!!!

I had to buy a skirt for work this week coz my trousers fell down!!!

What a lovely problem to have!!! X

Ooooo that does sound nice!!! I've never tried sweet potato!!

I've been living off chicken curry!

It's a Chinese low fat curry powder and I chuck in a casserole dish with a bag of frozen chicken,chick peas,sprouts,broccoli,cauliflower and carrots!

It lasts me a good few days and tastes amazing!!! Xx

No it's cubed chicken from tesco and it's in the oven for about an hour so by the time I eat it it's so soft it just falls apart! Mmmmm!!!

They've said I can have pasta from 4 weeks post op.

X

Feeling a bit dishearted today

I weighed myself in tesco and I've lost 2lb in nearly 10 days.

I'm disappointed coz this week has been tough coz my appetite has returned but I have not slipped up once!!

My scales at home were a lot different which made it worse coz I thought id done better.

X

2lbs is 7000cals worth of effort either not eaten or burnt off. That's hard work!!

Well done!! And that's 2lbs you don't have to see again!!! Xx

Back