• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Member- gastric band opp tomorrow

donzi82

Hi all, i am due to have my opp tomorrow for my gastric band, can any one give me any helpfull tips or advice :wave_cry:
Look forward to hear from you
Thanks
Donna

Heya, read peoples diary and go to the banders section. Read everything, have you got your hospital bag sorted. I was done in October any questions, ask away

hi donna,
sorry i can't help answer any questions as i am a pre-opper having gastric sleeve op on 08th march but, i just wanted to welcome you to the site.
it really is full of very friendly folk who are supportive and informative.
watch this space i bet you will have loadsa people responding to you.
good luck for tomorrow hun and i wish you a successful weight loss journey
jan xx

I'm bypassed so cant offer advice but just wanted to say Hi and welcome and I hope everything goes well for you and you have a quick recovery xx

Like Mis said, just ask any of us Banders and we will happily try to answer your specific questions. There are lots of us here to share our good, bad and ugly (so to speak) experiences of having a Band ... good luck with your op tomorrow :)

Good luck and welcome to our little banders group!!! X

Sorry i'm DS but really good luck and speedy recovery :) you won't regret it at all x

Hi, cant offer any advice as I am pre-op, but good luck!
SNx

Take a deep breath, and smile cos its gonna be the best thing youve ever done!! Good luck! Xx

Good luck for 2moz n welcome Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck for today, first day towards a new you

Good luck Donna!
I hope it all went well. Look forward to seeing how you get on! Welcome to the site!
Sarah xx

Back