• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to the forums

shyenth

Hello everyone,
Im new to the foruks but not wls. I am 26 and in Canada I have been on the waiting list for almost two years. Next month I go back to the clinic and see the nurse and dietition again, if i get a green light from both I should have my surgery by next May.... I sure am hoping....

Hi and welcome to WLS Forum. This is a brilliant site for information and support. I wish you well with your journey and I hope you get your operation soon.

I've waited about 2 years for my op and its finally here in two weeks time, I thought it would never come but here it is on my door step hehe! It seems such a long time while you are waiting but I for one have been glad of this time as its given me the opportunity to really think about it and make the right choice for me.

:)

Welcome to the site :)
Hope you don't have to long a wait, but you will get all the support you need from the people on here.
Good luck with your journey. :)

Hi and Welcome. Good Luck with your weightloss journey.
Any questions ask away and you will get the answers.

Hello everyone,
Im new to the foruks but not wls. I am 26 and in Canada I have been on the waiting list for almost two years. Next month I go back to the clinic and see the nurse and dietition again, if i get a green light from both I should have my surgery by next May.... I sure am hoping....

Hi babe - Welcome and Good Luck with your weight loss journey.
There is a lot of information on here and you will make a lot of new friends x

Hope it all goes well for you hun x

Love Kat x

welcome to the forums and good luck :) xxx

:welcome2:

Heres hoping it goes well for you xxx

Hi hun and welcome good luck and keep us posted xx

Back