• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie Alert

petesgirl

Hello, newbie here (in fact, this is the first time I have ever posted on a forum ever!). Getting banded by Dr El Hasani at Chelsfield 27th of July with WLS group. Getting prepared for the pre-op diet which I think is scarier to me than the actual op! Hoping to lose 6st...currently at 17.1...don't have a goal date- will be happy getting to a healthy weight when I get there! So much good info on this site. Im enjoying reading all the great advice and tips. So hello everyone!

Welcome to the site you will find loads of useful information on here... Good luck for your pre op and surgery it will be here before you know it :)

Hi petesgirl, welcome to the forum and good luck with your surgery :)

Good luck and welcome

Hi and welcome petesgirl not a bander but just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your journey:)

Hello and welcome, I was banded by Mr el hasani at chelsfield 2 weeks ago....feeling amazing atm. He is one of the best gastric surgeons in the country, u r in good hands. This site has been amazing at helping me through my journey, good luck and feel free to ask loads of questions...we will all help u through x x

Oh thank you all for the warm welcome! Im still getting my head around how to post and all. Im really starting to get nervous but feel Ive got a good place to come to for support with this site-its good to hear about Dr El Hasani. I have heard he isn't known for exactly having a sparkling personality but as long as he is a skilled surgeon Im happy. Thank you x

Welcome! I've found this site sooooo helpful. Lots of good advice x

Back