• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from sunderland

Hi andiebee
Not long to go now. Are you starting your LSD today? You may find it difficult and boring but stick with it as the end result is worth it.
I am 1 week post op done by Mr Mahawar. All the surgery team and nurses on ward C31 were great and very helpful.
Good luck and try not get too nervous as I think our minds make it worse than it actually is, for me anyway. After the op I was sore and had discomfort but I would not call it painfull but I supose it depends on ones own pain threshold.
Anyhow all the best and look forward to hearing from you after the event.
Cheers
Steve

Hi I had my bypass there on the 13th February just gone and I feel great. It's a great ward and the surgeons are fantastic. Mr Balapuri was mine he was great.

Hi andiebee Not long to go now. Are you starting your LSD today? You may find it difficult and boring but stick with it as the end result is worth it. I am 1 week post op done by Mr Mahawar. All the surgery team and nurses on ward C31 were great and very helpful. Good luck and try not get too nervous as I think our minds make it worse than it actually is, for me anyway. After the op I was sore and had discomfort but I would not call it painfull but I supose it depends on ones own pain threshold. Anyhow all the best and look forward to hearing from you after the event. Cheers Steve
hi yes I have been on the milk diet few days now it's not too bad I suppose :-(i am nervous but am ok thanks x

Back