• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

emma237

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking for months, so thought I would finally introduce myself.

I'm Emma am 32yrs old and will be having a bypass on 14th Aug at St Richards, Chichester. Its been such a long journey starting at the beginning of 2010, but finally I have a surgery date. I have got my pre op appointment on Weds this week and start the pre op diet next week.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all. :D

Hi Emma, I'm fairly new too - I have surgery for a band on 3 August, so getting butterflies already. Started pre-op diet on Friday. First day okay, second day difficult but felt fine yesterday and today. Good luck and look forward to hearing how you get on. Tracey x

Hi Emma, I'm fairly new too - I have surgery for a band on 3 August, so getting butterflies already. Started pre-op diet on Friday. First day okay, second day difficult but felt fine yesterday and today. Good luck and look forward to hearing how you get on. Tracey x

Good Luck Tracey - not long now!! I'm dreading the milk diet! Looking forward to following your journey :)

Hey Emma, Welcome. Hope you find the forum helpful. I had my op at St. Richards. You will be fine and well cared for. Best of luck :) x

Back