• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not wls related hope no one minds

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Everyone

I hope this is ok to post, I am having to sell the VIP JLS package i bought for my daughter for xmas. She has her exams and we can't go. It's two tickets within a private box in the VIP suite of the 02 arena in London for 10th December with a free drink. Package also includes an overnight stay with breakfast in a superior twin room in a 4 star hotel for that same night. The whole package cost me £250 i'm looking for any resonable offer. If any of you guys know of anyone who would be interested then please pm me it just seems such a waste of a good package for them not to be used. Thanks xx

What a shame she can't go Allie. I bet she's really gutted. I hope someone comes along soon and takes them off your hands.

love

Rebirthxx

Allie are you on Facebook,someone on there will snap it up.Get payment by Paypal to be safe.Maz x

Awwww wish I knew sooner I would if so had them of u!! Me and my son r goin to the lg arena in birmingham Tuesday for his 7th birthday he's there biggest fan lol only got the tickets yesterday paid 100 but that's just for tickets!! O well never mind I bet someone will have them of u xx

Thanks Maz i put them on there a while back and again today so we will see. Thanks for the pay pal tip too. Rebirth she is gutted but understands whats more important. Laura i'm sure he will love it i have to say i love them too and this granny is devestated she can't go lol xx

Back