• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One to one with the dietian

sweetquietjox

Just had a call from the dietian she has a cancellation so i can go on Monday morning at 9 for my one on one appointment.
Does anyone know what goes on at this appointment and is it usually very long till I will put on the waiting list?
Sooooo excited. :D

Opps forgot to say the surgeon meeting with the board next week so does anyone know is this to decide if i make the waiting list etc

hi hun and welcome cant advise as not in your hospital just didnt want to read and run congrats on your appointment xx

Hi, I have one to one appts at Dolan Park and you just spend time checking what you've been eating, seeing if you've had any probs and making sure you've not had fizzy pop or chewing gum! And a weigh in of course! The first visit of mine lasted about 40 mins but now I'm only there about 20 mins as know what I'm doing. Good luck x

Hi, I have one to one appts at Dolan Park and you just spend time checking what you've been eating, seeing if you've had any probs and making sure you've not had fizzy pop or chewing gum! And a weigh in of course! The first visit of mine lasted about 40 mins but now I'm only there about 20 mins as know what I'm doing. Good luck x

How many time have u got to see her before u get the op? Why cant u have chewing gum? lol

sweetquietjox said:
How many time have u got to see her before u get the op? Why cant u have chewing gum? lol

I've only been seeing her since my op, didn't have to see anyone before, can't have chewing gum after your op it's one of the banned things because it can get stuck should you swallow it, I will be seeing my dietician monthly for 2 yrs as I've got 2 yrs aftercare. Have u not had the op yet? X

I've only been seeing her since my op, didn't have to see anyone before, can't have chewing gum after your op it's one of the banned things because it can get stuck should you swallow it, I will be seeing my dietician monthly for 2 yrs as I've got 2 yrs aftercare. Have u not had the op yet? X

No not had my op yet, got my one to one with the dietician on monday then hopefully will get my op date.

Back