• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ouch, ouch and ouch again

Tonight when i came in from work i put my sons plain cooked spaghetti in the microwave to heat up, when i came out i took 2 big bites of dry spaghetti and it got stuck, it was the worst pain i have felt, terrible stabbing pains in the chest, lasted for about 15mins until i was sick, felt better after that but feel sore when i swallow. ive had a small actimel and cup-a-soup since. do you think i could of done any damage but i can tell you I wont be doing that again. Xx

Spaghetti is a big no no for me - Just stay off the spaghetti and try a little mush tomorrow - you probably just made your pouch/tummy sore so its bound to be a little tender for next day or so , just take it easier in the future xx

why would you want to take 2 big bites of dry spaghetti was you that hungry after work?? l.m.h.o, i hope you feel better tomorrow i have eaten a few things like eggs which seem to get stuck, and its a horrible feeling.

why would you want to take 2 big bites of dry spaghetti was you that hungry after work?? l.m.h.o, i hope you feel better tomorrow i have eaten a few things like eggs which seem to get stuck, and its a horrible feeling.
Hi lol! the spaghetti was already cooked and I just shoved it in my mouth as was very hungry but I'll not be doing that again. Xx

That is sooo funny - not that you had the pain but the fact that we thought you had eaten raw spagetti, I did have to read it a few times to realise that you had cooked it and had it with no sauce. I am glad you are feeling better. Hope all goes well.

That is sooo funny - not that you had the pain but the fact that we thought you had eaten raw spagetti, I did have to read it a few times to realise that you had cooked it and had it with no sauce. I am glad you are feeling better. Hope all goes well.
Hi thanks Kay1962, yip i'd cooked it the day before because i only have 20 mins from when im in from work and my son needs to leave for football. Good luck with your op in may Xx

Back