• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

out with the old in with the new

andy12861

hi all just want to say thanks to everyone one on this forum that's helped me over the last 2 month's or so. ive really had a bad 2 to 3 year's now the only good thing that's happened in my life over that time has been the wls.the op well it has changed my life in a big way much more than just losing weight. i want to start the new year with a new me as my title say's out with the old me and in with the new me hope everyone has a happy and thinner new year :)

Good for you Andy! Keep going hun.

Well done Andy:DI'm in a similar position but still waiting for surgery, it's me time now;):D

Thats fantastic Andy. Time to put to rest your past troubles and work at making the future a good one.

Here's to the new you Andy! You are doing great with your weight loss and are on your way to a healtier you already.

:cool::cool::cool:

thanks everyone i know it's going to sound daft but i got up this morning and i really did feel like ive left the old me behind i really do. for the first time in a long time i think i can look forward to the future not dreading getting out of bed with bad knee's a bad or having a bad back all the time thing's are so much better already catch up with you all soon bye for now

Back