• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pain

I can't answer your question, Marie, but am sorry you are in pain :( From what I have read on previous posts though, it does sound like trapped wind. Hope you are feeling better soon xx :)

I see you just had your surgery. Often, shoulder pain is b/c they had you on your side during the operation. However, pain is both shoulders is something I don't hear much about. I'd call my consultant.

you poor love, I remember the pain of trapped wind and by god it bloody hurt.

You could try chewing a windeze tablet if you feel you could manage it, and/or a few sips of a warm drink and walk about as much as you can.

it will pass hun. You can of course always take some painkillers too which will take the edge off it.

thats very good to hear maz :) x

Hiya, I had my band fitted yesterday. I was told to expect shoulder pain because they put gas in you so they can see more with the camera. When u are stitched up, the gas rises pushing your diaphragm into your shoulders. Hence the pain! Hope u are ok. I have it also, Kelley xxxx

Morning,
I was crippled for a couple of days with the same problem and it did turn out to be wind. It'll soon pass, peppermint oil capsules where my saviour and really worked at easing it X

Back