• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain??

i think nearly all bypassers have had this .........bit like a stitch i put mine down to the healing process ;)

Yeah I've heard plenty of post oppers complain about this. So you're normal lol xxx

from me phone :D

When you have key hole surgery they often fill the area with gas to expand the working area , the pain is the gas trying to expel itself

When you have key hole surgery they often fill the area with gas to expand the working area , the pain is the gas trying to expel itself
yep, move about and try to blow off lol

I think folk are telling you its the norm and now all you need to do is belch or fart! Its ok we wont run away from sitting on the loosers bench with you we have all been good farters too!

I think folk are telling you its the norm and now all you need to do is belch or fart! Its ok we wont run away from sitting on the loosers bench with you we have all been good farters too!

Ewww, not me Phil ... I am a ladeeeee, lol ... :D:D
I put my pain in that area down to the rummaging about they do with all their tools etc causing muscular cramps/stitch. It can also be caused by the stitches/staples/glue pulling your wounds together. I know my pain lessened dramatically when my staples were removed, but the deep pain you describe can go on for a while... BUT tis normal, Magsy honey xxx :D

why do i feel so different day after op i never wanted any pain meds at all went to sleep in the evening had a little ora morph to help me sleep woke up yesterday felt amazing no meds again going home from 11am had a little pain relef for the 2 hour jurney home but still feel awesome little pain relef last night to sleep up today all ok i feel real goodx

Im with you Twinkle I dont fart either!Little fluffs of fairy dust dont you know!lolMaz x

lol love you all and the ladies too djdave its horses for courses i too was relatively pain free after my first op done laproscopic just had the windies and fluffed a lot but 6 days later after the complications and full open surgery i knew what pain was!

Back