• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please talk to me!!!

Thank u so much for this message, I have only just seen it . I don't know if I am meant to be 'quoting' to it or doing quick reply-lets just hope that u get it!
It is my 4th day on milk today and i feel so faint. I am glad it can only get better! I have to say, I really look forward to my veg oxo drink in the evening!
Word games? I will look for them! Thank u x

QUOTE=dizzybizzi;2323970]Hello,
I have just joined and totally confused with what I am doing on this site!!
I live in Horsham, and am having a bypass on the 14th Feb at Chichester with Dr Pring. I am so excited! I am 3rd day in to milk diet-my tummy is moaning at me as we speak "feed me feed me!"

I am so pleased there are sites like these. I joined to one a few weeks ago but it was an American one, so I couldn;'t chat to anyone who lives nearby etc.

Look forward to hearing from you! :eek:

Hi Dizzy and :welcome2:to the forum. We are a friendly bunch on here and you will soon make new friends.

The pre-op diet is difficult to start with; and probably the 3rd and 4th days are the worst! But stick in there, its not for too long, your liver will have shrunk, you will lose weight and your surgeon will be pleased that you are healthier for surgery.

As Julie (phatmomma) says at the moment - before surgery you can fill up with diet cola, but not after as they are too gassy.

If you play some of the word games on here (you only need to add a word or two) it will give you more `hits` and will fill up your posts, which allows you more priveledges.

Good Luck with your op on the 14th :heartpump: look forward to seeing you on the losers bench!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x[/QUOTE]

Hiya lovey and im so glad that we are going through together...how cool is that eh.

How long do you have to do on your milk diet...mine is 10 days which starts tomorrow.

I think what you are feeling is so natural...i have been up and down like a yo yo to be honest with you.

Please try and stay focused and we will get through this together...pm me at any time which will benefit us both if you like.

We will get through the next 10 day so try not to worry but it looks like you have had to start your milk diet earlier than me. What does your diet consist off?

Sending huggs to you xxxx

I am a bit addicted to those word games now!! x

QUOTE=dizzybizzi;2323970]Hello,
I have just joined and totally confused with what I am doing on this site!!
I live in Horsham, and am having a bypass on the 14th Feb at Chichester with Dr Pring. I am so excited! I am 3rd day in to milk diet-my tummy is moaning at me as we speak "feed me feed me!"

I am so pleased there are sites like these. I joined to one a few weeks ago but it was an American one, so I couldn;'t chat to anyone who lives nearby etc.

Look forward to hearing from you! :eek:

Hi Dizzy and :welcome2:to the forum. We are a friendly bunch on here and you will soon make new friends.

The pre-op diet is difficult to start with; and probably the 3rd and 4th days are the worst! But stick in there, its not for too long, your liver will have shrunk, you will lose weight and your surgeon will be pleased that you are healthier for surgery.

As Julie (phatmomma) says at the moment - before surgery you can fill up with diet cola, but not after as they are too gassy.

If you play some of the word games on here (you only need to add a word or two) it will give you more `hits` and will fill up your posts, which allows you more priveledges.

Good Luck with your op on the 14th :heartpump: look forward to seeing you on the losers bench!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x[/QUOTE]

Not long to go now......
Yayayayyayaayyaayayyayayayayayayayayyaya
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Scrrreeeaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What time do u have to go in to hosp in the morn?
How long have u been told u will be in for?
Ahhh yayay screamm

ahhh
yeay

Hiya lovey and im so glad that we are going through together...how cool is that eh.

How long do you have to do on your milk diet...mine is 10 days which starts tomorrow.

I think what you are feeling is so natural...i have been up and down like a yo yo to be honest with you.

Please try and stay focused and we will get through this together...pm me at any time which will benefit us both if you like.

We will get through the next 10 day so try not to worry but it looks like you have had to start your milk diet earlier than me. What does your diet consist off?

Sending huggs to you xxxx

Sugga-I am still so confused with this site! I seem to be talking to u in so many different threads but now I can't find them all!!!

My op date is the 17th too. I put the wrong date in my information box for some reason!! I also go in at 7.30. Why is there a chance that yours will be cancelled?

My pre-diet is 14 days. I have to say yoghurt sounds good, jelly is making me feel a bit sick now. I tried to make milk jelly the other day but I think I did it wrong because all the powder stuff was left at the bottom-yuk!

Shame we are not going to the same hospital!

How much weight have u lost so far on your milk? x

Hi Dizzyb, haha...am i right in thinking you are getting just a little excited haha yippppeeeeeee lol.

What time do you go in on Monday? Iv been told to be at the hospital for 7.30 on Thursday if not cancelled.

Got to stay in hospital for 2 nights so i should be out Saturday. xxxx

Hi Dizzy
Several people on here are at Chichester, although I am East Sussex I chose to go to London, starting to wish i had chosen Chichester now though as things seem to move quicker there. Welcome to this informative and supportive site and try making sugar free milk jellies it might help fill your tummy and stop it growling LOL

Daisy-I tried to make milk jelly but it went wrong. I boiled the milk. Think I did it the wrong way round! How should I do it? x

Dizzy if you go to the top of the page you will see quick links..then todays posts its on the green strip at the top. I just keep clicking on that all the time and you then keep up to date with everything. I suppose there are other areas of the site you can go on to chat to people but i dont use them. My op could get cancelled the day before if there is an emergency but fingers crossed it wont. xxx

Ah, ok great, I can see the quick links. Thank you. Then, to answer you should I quick reply or quote. Or doesn't it matter?
My fingers are crossed for u hun. It would be so cruel to cancel it. For us its hope and we have to go through so many emotions, to cancel it would be crushing! And u cant even eat to make yourself feel better (smiles!)
I really hope that we will both be sitting in the hospital on Thurs morn at 7.30. Both probably feeling the same and just wanting to wake up in the recovery room. It will be then that our true journeys will begin. Yayayay! Scrrreeaammmmmmmmmmmmm cry and laugh! All of the emotions I seem to be experiencing each day at the mo!!! Have u contacted a support group near u yet? x

I use Qreply but you can use the other i think or you can scroll to the bottom of the page to reply...i think this site is the hardest i have come across but you will always get help with it.

Iv been to the support group in Sheffield once before and shall go again when i start losing. xxxx

Excellent. I am using quick reply too now!
I think I will call the support group on monday. This site is great, so I assume the support will be great face to face.
Have u been told how long after the op you can go swimming or anything? x

Ok, great. Thanks. I may open a new thread to find out. I finally feel, with your help, that I am starting to understand this site now! x

Back