• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

popped back in

xxsarahxx

Hi to everyone that knows me and an even bigger hello to all the newbies on here. It's a great site and it's never short of encouragement and support. I'm a stage further along on my road to wls so thought i'd update you all.
Well as me old mucka gordon ramsey would say..........WEIGHT MANAGEMENT DONE!!!! and i'm so glad:D
Dr Heartland at walsall manor has sent my letter off to walsall pct asking for me to be considered for funding. I'm hopeful guys, watch this space xxx

Hi Sarah and welcome back I was wondering about you the other day, lets hope you hear something soon and you will soon be on the loosers bench cuz god you've earned it :)

Hope you get some good news soon!Maz x

Hi Sarah and welcome back I was wondering about you the other day, lets hope you hear something soon and you will soon be on the loosers bench cuz god you've earned it :)
Thanks for that chic, this road we're on seems never ending but i'm sure i'll get there soon enough. You're looking great by the way. I can still remember you're old pic you had on here and you look like a different person. You must feel fantastic!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back x

Hi Sarah! I look forward to following the rest of your journey. One step closer -wohoo!!

Sarah i'm crossing everything for you my lovely xx

Good luck Sarah, great to see you and willing you on your way... love and hugs Angel xxx

Back