• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Problems registering

Tatiana

Hi All,

A friend of mine is having problems registering with this site in that, when she fills in the registration form, she cannot register because of there not being an image verification detail to complete.

She did try to send you a message with a query via the contact us page but that too requires an image verification which isn't there either.

She would like to join the site and we need some help getting there,

Many thanks,

Tatiana

Hope the mods can help, Tatiana :):) everyone should have the benefit of the forum :) Hope you are feeling well now & your mum is on the mend xxx :)

Ive removed the human verification for the contact us, if you would get her to re-send me a message with a username (more than 1 as the first may be taken) and a date of birth (day-month-year) I will manually register them.

Pierce

I cant seem to get registered and on here either x

Can anyone offer any help i dont seem to be able to comment on a lot of the threads? Or am i missing something totally stoopid lol ! Xx

Can anyone offer any help i dont seem to be able to comment on a lot of the threads? Or am i missing something totally stoopid lol ! Xx

Hi Vikkib

This might help:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Keep Posting! x

Back