• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Put on weight and no have a cold

witchingmoon

I have put on 11lbs in the last 8 weeks :( I know this is from having the coil but what can I do? I am eating high iron foods as the hospital told me too and as of Tuesday I will have no carbs at all so may help. I am not allowed to do the milk diet because of how low my iron has been. I can't exercise more than I do. Will it affect my op? Or can I explain my history with weight problems from having extra hormones in my body? They didn't ask me to lose any weight and they didn't say don't put any on.........

And to top it off I have a cold grrrr.

Grump over on the good note blood test tomorrow and I think my iron will be good :D

Flippin cold don't help does it hun!
All you can do is your best, keep plodding on you will win xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw sugar, sorry you are a bit low ... My weight wasn't mentioned at all once my referral had been sent & given what you have been through with your iron I am sure they will understand. It is amazing how many of us have gone down with colds in the run up to our ops, too ... as long as it isn't on your chest you will be fine. Good luck, babe xxx :):)

You will be fine :) Thry must understand too. Good luck on your pre op diet. The limiting of carbs is bound up have a weight loss effect :)

I have a chesty cold too!! My op is in 21 days, so I hope it all clears up soon :( worried a little bit x x

Back