• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

quick update

j0anne

bypass 11th september 2013 24stone 10 llbs

today 18.6 llbs

lost 86.5lbs is that? in 5 months feeling so much better ...it is so worth it...sickness gone diabetes improved three fold...sleep apneoa improved...snoring improved..regular periods...walking better...complexion and over all well being much improved...

would i kill to be able to eat a curry without the second chunk of chicken being my limit ...would i kill to be able to enjoy bread..pasta rice .... NAHHH ..this is so much more worth it than food ever was or is.

DONT let food win you get used to things adapt and realise what you get is much more ..plus money saved on shopping bill helps with buying clothes!!

above all else it is not feeling totaly dire about yourself!

thanks to all you on here after this next two weeks i hope to be about more till then xxxx

346.5 to 260 i am over the moon!

Great post and I totally agree with you I had my op November 21st I've lost 64lbs and there's no food (or drink) I miss at all the fantastic way I feel over rides anything I used to eat, it was my best decision I ever made.

Regrets?!?! Yes I really really wish I'd done it sooner :)

Back