• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

re funding.

lyndajoan

hi there can any one tell me how i can find out if my funding has gone through or not?:sigh:

i have done my 6 months with cognetive behaviour therapist and dietition,

they both said their reports were going to say yes i should be put through for surgery.

my dietition has gone on her holidays and i dont know weather i have to wait for her to tell me
or if i can phone my local p.c.t:sigh::confused:

or will i get a letter through my door???????:sigh:

thanksxxx

i phoned my pct and they told me that they would write to me at the same time as my doctor, good luck :) x

Not sure if it differs from PCT to PCT, but I received a letter from the Funding Panel direct.

Sorry can't be more helpful.

Good luck with your journey x

I didn't even know you got funding until I came on here. I just asked my doctor to refer me for surgery and he did.
Guess I've been extremely lucky.

I didn't even know you got funding until I came on here. I just asked my doctor to refer me for surgery and he did.
Guess I've been extremely lucky.

That's how it happened for me too ... had not had the word funding mentioned until I came on here. We are blessed, Happy xxx :D:D

My GP applied to the PCT on my behalf, they wrote to me about 4 weeks later telling me I had been accepted for funding. I now await the hospital referral, I am so excited and impatient and nervous all at the same time. Good Luck x

NickiB said:
My GP applied to the PCT on my behalf, they wrote to me about 4 weeks later telling me I had been accepted for funding. I now await the hospital referral, I am so excited and impatient and nervous all at the same time. Good Luck x

Walsall hospital applied for mine come through in 4 days after I saw psyciatrist and went on list good luck

Hi, I had a letter confirming funding from Wirral PCT but that was nearly 4 years ago now, things might have changed. I was working with the bariatric co-ordinator (part of lifestyle and weight management) and she found out before I did but couldn't tell me until the letter arrived. I think a letter went to my GP too but not sure, so might be worth seeing if they have heard anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

thanks every one, i think i will phone my doctor and see if she knows anything. as shellbell is under the same pct as me from the wirral i think my funding will be through the same chanels as hers so every thing crossed i shall get in touch with my doc tomorrow.

hope i get the news i so desperetly want to hear and also need for health reasons. x x x

Back