• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reached 20 posts

H12

I have now reached my 20 posts, what happens now, do I have to do anything else, as I have said I am not very technical so this is all new to me!!

Just keep up doing what you doing you can keep trying different things to see what you are allowed onto, I can't remember its been bout ayear or so since I joined.

Now I really am confused , do I have to have an avatar?. If yes how do I do that !!

I think by going on the user cp on the left hand side of the wls toolbar click on it and think you can sort an avatar from there. Put you info in as well xx Its all down there once it opens up what you can do. make an avatar, change it you will see when you open it up xx

it's not easy I made a right mess of my signature pics etc, but I'm definitely not techy :) I want to delete some and put some more on but can't work out how to delete x good luck have fun and keep doing word ones they really bump you up quickly xx

it's not easy I made a right mess of my signature pics etc, but I'm definitely not techy :) I want to delete some and put some more on but can't work out how to delete x good luck have fun and keep doing word ones they really bump you up quickly xx

I worked out how to add and delete pics from your signature now angie, so if you need some help with that, then just pm me...

You can reach all your options for the forum through the user cp panel link at the top. Here you can change your signature, edit your avatar and change all your settings etc., Also the technical advice forum is a good place to start as this will give you tutorials on most things..

Back