• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Santa's little helper

flowerofshona

We do this on a gardening site im on.
If you want to send your postal address to me i will make a list and if anyone wants an address to send a christmas card i can let them have it, at the end of December the list is destroyed.
Just send me a message saying its ok to give your address to members and the address and post code.
Having been secretary of many clubs, allotments ect your details are very safe with me and NO ONE will ever see the list but me.

If you want to send your postal address to me i will make a list and if anyone wants an address to send a christmas card i can let them have it, at the end of December the list is destroyed.
Just send me a message saying its ok to give your address to members and the address and post code.
Having been secretary of many clubs, allotments ect your details are very safe with me and NO ONE will ever see the list but me.
thats really nice of you honey :) i dont give my address out though, good luck with it :) xxx

Nice to finally see your face, sweetheart & a very lovely face it is too xxx :):)

Back