• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saying Goodbye...

Mrs Quiggle

To my lovely car. I've had her 10 years and although she's still a fab runner, her bottom is falling apart, she needs a new exhaust pipe and she's got a crumpled face since someone crashed into her in Dec. So this weekend she's off to the valley of old cars and will probably be turned into cat food cans. She's been lots of fun, been in the papers and a few craft magazines and I'm very grateful to her for all the time she's spent with me abusing her, thrashing her down the motor way to bead fairs across the country and down to the seaside.

Fair well Flower, it was fun.

P1070353.jpg

aww R.I.P little car

you decoupaged her didnt you? well i think she looks fab, she had a happy pink life :D

To my lovely car. I've had her 10 years and although she's still a fab runner, her bottom is falling apart, she needs a new exhaust pipe and she's got a crumpled face since someone crashed into her in Dec. So this weekend she's off to the valley of old cars and will probably be turned into cat food cans. She's been lots of fun, been in the papers and a few craft magazines and I'm very grateful to her for all the time she's spent with me abusing her, thrashing her down the motor way to bead fairs across the country and down to the seaside.

P1070353.jpg

Thought you were talking about me for a second there, Kate :eek:
Never mind, honey ... all good things come to an end but I am sure your next little car will be a cracker xxx :)

P1070353.jpg
awwww what a lovely little car, bye bye :wave_cry:

Awww such a sweet car !!! im always sad to say goodbye to my cars.

aww R.I.P little car

you decoupaged her didnt you? well i think she looks fab, she had a happy pink life :D

I did yes. She had 3 different patterns during her time with me. Her first was lilac with hydrangeas and lilacs, the second as in the photo was pink roses and very gorgeous and the 3rd which never got finished as she scraped through the MOT and wasn't going to pass the next without a lot of money spent on her. Then her crash so I didn't finish her off was a brighter pink with a touch of silver and black.

She was beautiful.

I've already replaced her with a Y reg one in a metalic light greeny blue. Very pretty. No flowers but I have given her a pink daisy on the end of her aerial. Her name is Miranda.

Kate x

My new volvo is Vera :D

Aw goodbye little pinky :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back