• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

spitting food out

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought that on here you were able to ask for help and not be judged that lady was only asking a question and u spoke to her like u were god (again its happened a few times on here with you a few times ive noticed) stop acting like your the worlds number 1 bypasser there are many questions i dont know about wls and would never be afraid to ask maybe u should be nicer to people as you of all people should know karma is a *****!!!!!!!!

i thought that on here you were able to ask for help and not be judged that lady was only asking a question and u spoke to her like u were god (again its happened a few times on here with you a few times ive noticed) stop acting like your the worlds number 1 bypasser there are many questions i dont know about wls and would never be afraid to ask maybe u should be nicer to people as you of all people should know karma is a *****!!!!!!!!

I don't act like any kind of God pal and I have no issue with anyone asking questions. In the case you allude to several people had said that chewing gum was a no no post op and despite that the question was asked again. My response was very much tongue in cheek and Mandy realised that straight away.

I like to think I give real support and useful advice on here, if I don't always adopt the kittens and rainbows approach its because I don't feel its appropriate in that instance and like I said if you don't like what I post put me on ignore pal, or report them to the admin team as their opinions unlike yours really do matter to me

For you to use my current situation in that way is despicable and says a great deal about you I guess. If you have any further comment to make take it to PMs.

I think that last comment about Karma is absolutely despicable under the present circumstances. I am locking this thread now to prevent any further unsavoury comments on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back