• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

st richards post op check

CHUCKY

hi all
I have received my post op appiontment and just wanted to know what they actually do. It says you see nurse not surgeon. So is it worth the hassle of going all the way there or not.
3Hour round trip.

Thanks guys/gals!

when is it julie,if you decide to go id love to meet you xx

Its fairly standard to see the nurse not surgeon - it was like that at my previous hospital. you would only see the surgeon if you were having problems, so just as well your not! I would go and see the nurse, because if you do need help she can ask the surgeon etc for advice - it's a long drive, but important to have regular checks.

i was banded but post op saw the nurse to be weighed then surgeon what date are you going as i wouldnt mind meeting up as well so we could have a mini meet lol

love to meet up if ive not died in pain by then lol.xx

yeah i would like to meet up would make the journey more worth while my appionment is at 10.20 so maybe we could meet a coffee plus anyone else who wants to meet up.
will confirm nearer time but sounds like a plan

brilliant something for me to focus on xx

yeah i would like to meet up would make the journey more worth while my appionment is at 10.20 so maybe we could meet a coffee plus anyone else who wants to meet up.
will confirm nearer time but sounds like a plan

im up for that be nice to meet you and see mandy again

I'm at a different hospital to you but I saw the nurse at my post op appointment. Its a standard with our surgeon that you have to have follow ups to see how you're doing. All she did was weigh me and ask how I was finding the new way of eating. Good luck at yoursxx

Back