• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stockings

kphorrox

i know these stockings are sexy but enough is enough how long do i need to keep them on for they are making my legs itch.
ive lost 13 pounds this week yeayyyyyy.

Sorry I can't help, didn't have to wear them :(

Did the team not tell you? If not call them up.....

ive spoke to other people bigger than me and they didnt have to wear them either so not sure why i have to .
im going to hunt number down and give them a call

Hey it's flipping cold, wear them for the rest of winter!

Seriously, i had mine on for a few days only as i was quite active in walking round the house and gentle strolls outside...

Well done on the weight loss xxx

I stopped wearing them the day after the op. I think I was embarrasing the other patients when I was doing my hourly laps of the ward. I think it is down to how active you can be. If you are walking regularly then I would say (but I'm not your Dr.) that you could stop wearing them.

Well done on the weight-loss. A great start. xx

I was supposed to wear them for 4 weeks post op, but gave up after a week as they were too big and the wrinkles were hurting. However, I made sure I was active as I have a high DVT risk.

I only wore mine once or twice post-op as they cut into my legs so much they actually wounded me! But I was told I could stop them after a fortnight in any case!

WOW well done on the awesome weight loss!

I gave up after a week but made sure I walked as much as I could and kept active!

Lol. Doesn't it feel great!?!?

oh is so does ive been doing really well on fluids but today my head is saying i want to eat obviously i cant but its quiet upsetting.
im heeling so well you forget.

Back