• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stomach ache.

L0ckerz

I was banded on the 27th of July, and have been fine with my band apart from a little bit of stomach ache and diarrhoea (sorry tmi) on the 2 weeks liquid diet, until last week when I started with horrendous diarrhoea and being sick, burning up, pain all in my legs n back n a dull ache in the stomach ... I spoke to THG as they said it sounds like a bug and because I was keepin fluid down it wasn't to do with my band. So I was happy at that because with my band being so freshly done you automatically think oh god what have I done its obviously that! Lol. That lasted about 2 days n then I was feelin a lot better over the weekend and yesterday, but today, I went into work and I started to get horrendous stomach ache again, that dull ache in the stomach and I'm burnin up and sweatin.. So I have now been sent home, do we think it's just the bug that's reared it's nasty head again or should I be concerned ? Xx

I'm not banded, but do know there have been some nasty bugs around one of my friends was ill for nearly 3 weeks, maybe speak to you gp as they will know if there is anything going round xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi

I think there is no harm in keep checking with your provider as you are still under there care.

I know I would be just as concerend and you know your own body, if it keeps going this way then make them see you.

Hope you are feeling better soon

Jane x

Feelin loads better now! God I thought I was going to die at one point lol! How's things with you chick ? Xxx

Back