• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery cancelled

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
well i got to the hospital and told them my name and she asked me did i not get a message i said no so the lady went into the back and another lady came out and said im very sorry but ur surgery has been cancelled, mr li wife has gone into labour early, did u not get my message i said no so she got my file and she had the wrong number on it, i sent in my new number with a form i sent back over a week ago to confirm my details were correct, but the thing is my dads mobile number was on the and also my boyfriend who lives at the same address as me, so i just thought why didnt u ring them.

anyhow it cant be helped her going into early labour (tho my mind wasnt saying that:eek::eek:)
i asked how long do they think i will have to wait as i need to inform work and she told me to carry on with my diet and she doesnt think i will have to wait to long, i will get a call tomo telling me when it will be, so just have to wait now xxxxxxxxx

Really sorry to hear that! As you say "It wont be a long time" Keep with the diet and keep looking forwards and stay positive :) xxx

Soz u have been let down, hopefully she will push out the sprog in quick time:):) then u can be fitted in and will be on the losers bench any day now xxx

Aww sorry to hear that hun, and hope you get sorted asap x:D

Aw Claudia, Im sorry to hear that, but like you say it couldnt be helped.

I hope they can fit you in very soon xx

Selfish woman going into early labour.....

Not too worry your taking the right attitude, keep on with the diet and the positive outlook. I'm sure you're going to be a priority for Mr Li as soon as baby Li arrives xx

You sound very positive all things considered so well done for that! I believe things happen for a reason so maybe today just wasn't your day. It'll happen soon enough though so don't you worry. :D

Cuppa xx

I am so sorry. I hope your op is rescheduled as soon as possible.

You sound very positive all things considered so well done for that! I believe things happen for a reason so maybe today just wasn't your day. It'll happen soon enough though so don't you worry. :D

Cuppa xx

i totally agree things happen for a reason because i know fate always steps in for a reason.

thank u everyone for ur support, iam gutted and it hit me today when i finally sat down i was thinkin i shud be comin out of surgery now etc.... but hey i get chicken n pasta again, more than what i wud have been havin xx

Back